We have now enjoyed working with the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (UK & Ireland) for over 10 years and more recently we’ve started working with their colleagues at The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in London. During that time we have written articles for the NFIA’s business magazine, Prime Moves, and their websites. These have covered subjects as diverse as agri-tech, logistics and industrial control systems, to name a few.
Here’s some they have published in the last year:
- The Netherlands: Leading the way in food production and innovation
- Interview with new NFIA Commissioner Jeroen Nijland
- Routeco – industrial control systems
- iForce Group – logistics in e-commerce
- Ve Interactive – web marketing and sales
- Total Produce – from seed to store in the Netherlands
- New team at the Netherlands business support office in Manchester
- #OrangeTaxi service for London
We hope you enjoy reading them and we look forward to writing more like this in future. If you need engaging content for internal or external communications, please get in touch.
We’re blogging for charity
If you like our posts or find them useful or interesting, please donate £5 (or more if you can – the average is £15) to Nelson’s Journey. Donating with JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your money goes direct to the charity, saving the charity time and helping them cut costs.
We are posting this donation button on all our blogs for the next year. We hope to hit our target of £99 by the end of 2015. We will then select a new charity for 2016. If you think this is a good idea – please feel free to copy it and support your favourite charity.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for reading
This post is one in an occasional series about business, social media and communications. If you find them interesting or useful, please share with others.
Huw and Wendy